Dance To This Tune!
- Two income streams from diverse tenants returning $86,609pa net plus GST
- Generous on-site car parking
- Profile site in CBD fringe area of Hamilton on a freehold title
- Front and rear access (rear via Sloper Avenue)
- Opportunity for investors, developers or owner-occupiers
This area of Frankton is experiencing a new lease of life, including the emergence of apartment living. Here's your chance to take advantage of that renaissance. The offering of two distinctly different tenancies provides options for owner-occupiers, investors and developers alike. The dance studio has occupied the site for more than 20 years, while the space occupied by The Listening Post has the mix of showroom, office and warehouse. The close proximity to the CBD just adds to the attraction. Do your homework early. This will be popular. Call today for a full IM and to arrange an inspection.
Superbly positioned in the CBD fringe of Hamilton's CBD, providing high exposure. With good access to main arterial routes into the central city and towards the State Highways. Nearby neighbours include Stripes & Signs, Auto Valet & Ming Centre, Jaycar and Mad Soundz to name a few.
Auction: 11am, Thursday 10th December 2020, (Unless Sold Prior)